Who is Mohammed Siraj ?
Mohammed Siraj is an Indian famous cricketer. He is a best Bowler. He plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Siraj made his debut in the Ranji Trophy 2015-16 for the first time. In that he played nine matches and took 41 wickets. Hence, he was selected for the Irani Cup. He currently plays for the Hyderabad team.
Mohammed Siraj Biography/Wiki
Indian right-arm fast bowler Mohammed Siraj, who is 26 years old, is known for his deadly yorkers that can crush your toes. Siraj was born on March 13, 1994, in Hyderabad. He taught himself how to play cricket, so his rise in Indian cricket has been rapid. Early on, Mohammad Siraj went through a lot of hard times.
He couldn’t afford cricket lessons, so he played the game in the streets with a tennis ball. He loved cricket so much that he would skip school to play with his friends. Initially, he was a hitter, but after his friends saw how good he was, they told him he should be a bowler.
Siraj went to Chairman Cricket Club with a friend in 2015 when he was 20. He impressed everyone there. He started to play for the club and did some fantastic things. The same year, he made the state’s Under-23 team and then the adult Zonal team.
|Date Of Birth
|13 March 1994
|25 Year, as of 2020
|Safa Junior College, Nampally
|College / University
Mohammed Siraj Girlfriend, Father Family & More
His family was Muslim when he was born. Mohammad Ghouse, Siraj’s father, was a rickshaw driver who cared for his family when they were having many problems. Shabana Begum, his mother, was a house-made.
In November 2020, his father died. Mohammad Ismail, his older brother, works as a software engineer. In June 2021, Siraj became engaged. But he didn’t say when he was going to marry her fiancée.
|Girlfriend / Affair
|Wife / Spouse
|Father – Mohammed Ghouse (Auto Rickshaw Driver)
Mother – Shabana Begum (Homemaker)
|Brother – Mohammed Ismail (Software Engineer)
Sister – Not know
Mohammed Siraj Physical Status & More
In the year 2022, Mohammed Siraj will be 28 years old. He is a great fast bowler for the Indian cricket team, and his performances have helped India win many times. He is a fast bowler who knows how important it is to be fit.
He works out for hours at the gym and works hard in the field to stay in shape. With fitness in mind, the BCCI has also set up a yo-yo fitness test for people who want to join Team India, which every player needs to pass.
In this test, players have to meet several health standards. Without passing the Yoyo fitness test, he can’t join the Indian team.
|In centimeter – 178
In Meter – 1.78
In Fit & Inch – 5′ 10″
|In Kilogram – 67 Kg
In Pound – 148 Ibs
Mohammed Siraj Cricket Stats
|T20 – 4 November2017 against New Zealand at Rajkot India
|15 November 2015 on Feroz Shah Kotla Ground
|Right Handed Bat
Mohammed Siraj Favorites
|Butter Chicken, pizza
|Dale Steyn, Mitchell Starc
|Listening to music, Play Cricket
Mohammed Siraj Net Worth
Mohammed Siraj has a net worth of about 6 million US dollars, equal to 47 crores of Indian rupees. He made this huge amount of money from BCCI contracts, IPL contracts, and his businesses. Mohammed Siraj lives in Hyderabad, India, where he owns a very fancy home.
Mohammed Siraj also holds a lot of property in other countries. Mohammed Siraj’s collection of cars is a little small. Mohammed Siraj owns some of the most expensive cars in the world. Mohammed Siraj owns a Mercedes SUV, which is one of the cars he has.
Mohammed Siraj Life Story & Career
Mohammed Siraj was born on 13 March 1994 in a poor Muslim family in Hyderabad India.He lived in a rented flat in a building in Banjara Hills. Siraj used to play cricket since childhood. Due to being born in a poor family, his education was not good. But he had the talent for cricket.
His financial condition was not good, So, his father used to drive an auto to meet the household expenses. The family was run by the money earned. Mohammed Siraj did not join any cricket academy. But still he performs well.
Mohammed Siraj first made his performance in the Ranji Trophy in 2015. In that, he finished the trophy with 41 wickets in nine matches. So, he was selected by the selectors for the Irani Cup. Thus, Mohammed Siraj now plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad. He is primarily known for bowling.
Major Facts of Mohammed Siraj
- Did Mohammed Siraj drink alcohol – Update soon
- Did Siraj smoke – Update Soon
- Mohammed Siraj is fond of sports.
- The family of Mohammad Siraj is not wealthy. His father drives an auto-rickshaw in Hyderabad.
- He first played cricket as a batter, but over time, he got better and became a bowler. His older brother pushed him to become a professional cricket player.
- At first, he was a member of the Hyderabad Charminar Cricket Club. 2015-16 Siraj’s Ranji season was a crucial step in his career. At the end of the season, he had taken 41 wickets in just nine games, which made him eligible for the “Rest of India” team for the Irani Cup.
- Siraj made INR 10 Lakhs by playing for Hyderabad in the Ranji Trophy for two years. He wants to use this money to buy his parents a new house. Si
- raj was a batter when he was young, which is interesting. But one day, while playing gully cricket, his friends told him he was much better at bowling than hitting. Siraj still says that his friends are the reason for his success.
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) paid a vast INR 2.6 Crores to get Siraj for the 2017 IPL season.
- When he played his first international match for India on November 4, 2017, instead of Ashish Nehra in the second Twenty20 International (T20I) match against New Zealand in Rajkot, he got very emotional and cried during the Indian national song.
I hope you’ve acquired ample information about Mohammed Siraj’s life journey. Delve deeper and discover more details about other films featured on Biography VIP.