Pradeep Bhandari, a prominent name in Indian journalism and political commentary, has emerged as a formidable voice in the country’s media landscape. With a keen eye for political analysis and a knack for presenting unbiased viewpoints, Bhandari has garnered a significant following for his insights and reporting.
He is the founder of Jan Ki Baat, a platform that seeks to bring grassroots perspectives to the forefront of political discourse. Bhandari’s commitment to fair and inclusive journalism has made him a respected figure in the industry. In this article, we delve into the life and contributions of Pradeep Bhandari, a vital force in Indian media.
Who is Pradeep Bhandari ?
Pradeep Bhandari is a popular news reporter, casting editor and speaker. He works for Republic India news channel and Jan Ki Baat who works for on’s own agency. Pradeep reported on the ongoing drug case in Mumbai. He was beaten to death by unknown persons for that reporting. Pradeep currently lives in Delhi.
Pradeep Bhandari Biography / Wiki
As of 2023, Pradeep Bhandari will be 38 years old, born on June 30, 1985. He was taken to a middle-class family in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He attended Laurels School International in Indore for primary and secondary education.
After that, he earned an Electronics and Communications Engineering degree from the Manipal Institute of Technology.He is exceptionally qualified, having attended The Takshashila Institution for studies in Economic Reasoning and Public Policy.
In addition to these credentials, he has acting and story-writing training from institutions such as Aaina Manipal, Centrestage Bangalore, and FTI Indore.
|Real Name||Pradeep Bhandari|
|Date Of Birth||30 June 1985|
|Age||35, as of 2020|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya pradesh|
|School||Doly College, Indore|
|College / University||Manipal Institute Of Tecnology|
|Profession||News Reportar / Journalist|
|Company Name||Jan Ki Baat Media Company|
Pradeep Bhandari Family, Wife, Brother & More
Pradeep Bhandari was born to a middle-class Hindu family in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He was born in India and has strong religious convictions rooted in Hinduism. Dilip Bhandari Sr., his father, is a successful businessman.
His mother, Rajni Bhandari, is a paediatrician and educator with the Indore chapter of the Thalassemia and Child Welfare Group. It is still being determined whether or not Pradeep Bhandari is married.
He was pretty private and never talked about his family or hobbies. He and his family have settled in New Delhi, India.
|Parents||Mother – Rajni Bhandari (Founder)
Father – Dilip Bhandari (Retired Policeman)
|Siblings||Brother – None
Sister – Silpa Bhandari,
Pradeep Bhandari Physical Status & More
Pradeep Bhandari has good looks and an alluring, dashing demeanour. His muscular physique and proportions are very remarkable. He stands about 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs about 75 kilograms. His black hair and hypnotic black eyes contribute to his charismatic presence. His skin is free of any tattoos.
|Travel / Destination||Goa|
Honors & Award
- Global Diplomacy Award – 2012
- Young Leader Award – 2014
- Highest Accuracy Award – 2020
- Pradeep Bhandari finished his studies and did the first job of digital designer engineer in Bangalore. Who left in June 2012 after 6 months.
- Nirbhaya incident occurred in 2012 at the same time. So so they format the orange Foundation. The orange group was a group of lawyers. this group was formed for the protection of women. Women are protected in this group.
- After sometime, Joins as designer engineer in St erection company. Left here in March 2013, after 9 months of work.
- Once again, worked a part time teacher at Pink flower School.
- Started his own company Jan Ki Baat company in 2016. Which is first Global independent on ground public opinion technology company. Where exit poll, opinion poll, public opinion data is shared.
- Current media partner of Jan Ki Baat is Republic TV and Republic Bharat.
- Address – New Delhi, India
- Phone Number – Not Know
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Website – www.jankibaat.com
- Instagram –Pradeep Bhandari (@pradipb91)
- Facebook –Pradeep Bhandari
- Twitter –Pradeep Bhandari
Major facts of Pradeep Bhandari
- Pradeep drinks alcohol – Not Know
- Pradeep smokes – Not Know
- Pradeep Bhandari, a reporter for Indian media, works hard and cares deeply about his work.
- His efforts deserve a lot of praise. He did not talk about his private life or reveal who his girlfriend or wife was.
- He tweeted after the incident that he had to pay this price for being honest and forthcoming in Maharashtra.
- The reporter has filed a complaint, and the Mumbai police have reportedly begun looking into the matter.
- Although, it still needs to be apparent what precipitated this argument.
- The NDTV reporter reportedly asked the Republic reporter to stay out of the shot before going live, but Pradeep disregarded the request.
- The NDTV correspondent explodes in anger and frustration. So, he slapped him, and the fight began.
- Pradeep allegedly made some insulting comments to other reporters, further inflaming their rage. The journalist is quite involved in social media and maintains profiles.
- He made his Instagram debut on March 21, 2016, with a blurry selfie. He has nearly 14,000 people following him on Instagram.
It is my belief that you’ve been provided with some or all of the information about Pradeep Bhandari’s life story. I encourage you to share this post and provide your thoughts in the comments. Additionally, stay connected with our website, Biography VIP, for upcoming news.