Natalia Diamante Bryant, the daughter of basketball legend Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant, has captured the hearts of many with her grace, resilience, and burgeoning talents.
Born on January 19, 2003, Natalia experienced the tragic loss of her father and sister Gianna in a helicopter crash in 2020, but she has since emerged as a symbol of strength and perseverance.
Beyond her role as a pillar of support for her family, Natalia is pursuing her own passions, including modeling and sports. In this article, we explore the life and evolving journey of Natalia Diamante Bryant, shedding light on her remarkable resilience and promising future.
Who is Natalia Diamante Bryant?
Natalia Diamante Bryant is a young American model and Volleyball player. She is recognized as the daughter of Kobe Bryant, a famous basketball player. On 26 January 2020, Kobe Bryant and his 11-year-old daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California.
Two years after the death of the father and sister, a temporary bronze statue has been erected at the crash site, showing Kobe Bryant wearing a Los Angeles Lakers uniform as well as his daughter holding a basketball in her hand.
Natalia Bryant was born on 19 January 2003 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her father’s name is Kobe Bryant and her mother’s name is Vanessa Bryant. She was the eldest of all his sisters. She has three other younger sisters named Gianna, Bianka, and Kapri. Continue reading for more information.
Natalia Diamante Bryant Biography / Wiki
Natalia was born into a family that had a good life. She was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States, on January 19, 2003. Natalia Diamante Bryant is her full name. She believes in the Christian faith. Based on her date of birth, Natalia is 19 years old (as of 2022).
She became very famous in the business world because she was the child of a famous person. Sage Hill High School is where Natalia got her high school diploma. After that, she went to school at the University of Southern California.
She also did modelling for different projects at USC. Besides this, she played basketball in college as well.
|Profession /Occupation||Model, Volleyball player|
|Real Name||Natalia Diamante Bryant.|
|Nick Name||Natalia Bryant|
|Date Of Birth||January 19, 2003.
|Age||20 years, as of 2023|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California.|
|School||Sage Hill High School.|
|College / University||Carleton University|
|Zodiac Sign / Horoscope||Capricorn|
Natalia Diamante Bryant Net Worth
Natalia Diamante Bryant has a net worth of $2 million as of 2023 which is different from her family. Presently she is earning a good amount from modeling.
|Net Worth||US$2 Million|
- Anderson Cooper Biography
- Spencer Elden Biography
- Zaila Awant Grande Biography
- Suhana Khan Biography
Natalia Diamante Bryant Boyfriend, Family & More
Natalia is a well-known model and TV star. She became very prominent in the business world. Natalia has a lot of fans on social media because her father was a famous basketball player. Now, her fans want to know who she is dating. But Bryant says nothing about her present boyfriend or relationship status.
We have yet to determine for sure if she’s single or taken. Also, her name got mixed up with her prom date, Connor. Later, it came out that they were both good friends. Natalia was born into a famous family with a good life. She is the family’s oldest daughter.
Natalia’s father, Kobe Bryant, was a professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA). At the time, they talked about her family.
On the other hand, Vanessa Bryant is a model, a worker, and a person who gives back to the community. Her three younger sisters are Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Bianka Bella Bryant, and Capri Kobe Bryant. Sofia Laine, Joe Bryant, and Pam Bryant, her grandparents, were well-known people.
Media sources say that Natalia’s father, Kobe Bryant, and her younger sister, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, died in a helicopter crash on January 26, 2020. Natalia and her dad are very close.
|Boyfriend /Affair (rumor)||Update Soon|
|Husband / Spouse||None|
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – None
|Parents||Father –Kobe Bryant.
Mother –Vanessa Bryant.
|Sibling||Brother –Update Soon.
Sisters –Bianka, Capri.
Natalia Diamante Bryant Physical Stats & More
Natalia Bryant’s physical height is 1.75 meters or 5 feet 9 inches. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown. Talking about his body measurement, his body measurement is 28-24-28. She has got tattoos done in many places on his body. That’s why she looks like a beautiful model.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||in cm: 175
in meters: 1.75 m
in feet inches: 5’ 9”
|Weight||in kilograms: 60 kg
in pounds: 132 lbs
|Figure measurements||28 – 24– 28 Inches|
Natalia Diamante Bryant Career
Natalia Bryant was born on 19 January 2003 in Los Angeles to the famous basketball player Kobe Bryant. Her mother Vanessa Bryant is of Mexican descent and his father was African-American. Natalia was born in an affluent family so her financial condition was very good.
She graduated from Sage Hill High School in the year 2021. During his graduation, she took charge as the captain of the Varsity volleyball team and set a school record. After high school, she started her modeling career and joined IMG.
- Home Address – Los Angles California.
- Phone Number – Not Allow
- Email ID – Update Soon
- Official Website – Update Soon
- Instagram – Click Here
- Twitter – Click Here
- Facebook – Click Here
Major Facts Of Natalia Diamante Bryant
- Does Natalia drink alcohol – Update Soon
- Does Natalia smoke – Update Soon
- She is the oldest of the children.
- The wedding occurred at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California, on April 18, 2001.
- Natalia Bryant was the varsity volleyball team captain at Sage Hill High School.
- In 2020, her father and younger sister Gianna, who was 13 years old, died in a chopper crash in Calabasas, California, along with 7 other people.
- She got the word “Muse” tattooed on her finger in March 2021.
- In 2021, when she was 18, she went to the Met Gala for the first time.
- Natalia’s family used to have a dog named Crucio. He died in February 2022.
- Natalia got a restraining order against a guy named Dwayne Kemp in November 2022. Kemp tried to contact Natalia in 2020 and was later seen at her USC sorority house.
- She said he was fooling himself into thinking they were dating and that he had a “criminal history involving guns.”
- Natalia threw out the first pitch at Lakers Night at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles in September 2023.
- Natalia likes games, like volleyball.
- She posts a lot on her social media account. She has more than a thousand people on social media sites who follow her. Capricorn is her star sign.
- Natalia likes to listen to music, read, play, and watch movies when she’s not working.
- The meaning of her given name, “Diamante,” is “diamond.”
- She doesn’t care as much about basketball. When Natalia was in school, she was the middle hitter. She also likes to play and read and wants to have pets at home.
- After Kobe and her 13-year-old daughter died in a terrible accident, his family hid.
- Natalia won an event on a national level. Giga showed that she liked basketball by playing it at school. She only wants to post pictures and movies during a special occasion.
You could already know the details of Natalia Diamante Bryant’s life path. We invite you to share this post and share your thoughts in the comments section. Furthermore, stay engaged with our website, Biography VIP, for forthcoming updates.