Hamid Mir Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Parents, Salary, Son, Daughter, Journalist, Speech, Column & More
Who is Hamid Mir ?
Hamid Mir is a Pakistani journalist and author. He is the first and last person to interview Osama bin Laden. Hamid is known as a pillar in the journalism world.
Hamid Mir was born on 23 July 1966 in a middle class journalist family. His grandfather’s name was Abdul Aziz. Hamid’s father’s name was Waris Mir and mother’s name was Mumtaz Mir. Hamid’s father was also a columnist. Influenced by him, Hamid stepped into journalism.
Hamid Mir Biography / Wiki
|Real Name||Hamid Mir|
|Date of Birth||23 July 1966|
as of 2021
|Birthday||23 July / Year|
|Home Town||Islamabad Pakistan|
Model School, Lahore.
|College / University||Punjab University|
|Net Worth||USD $ 4 – 6 Million|
1 -2 Lakh /Month
|Debut||Interview in 2002 : |
Osama Bin Laden.
|Famous For||Capital Talk|
Hamid Mir Girlfriend, Wife, Family & More
|Wife / Spouse||Nasheed|
|Children||Son – Arafat Mir|
Daughter – Ayesha Mir
|Parents||Father – Waris Mir|
Mother – Mumtaz Mir
|Sibling||Brother – Amir Mir,|
Faisal Mir, Imran Mir.
Sister – Huma Mir
Physical Status & More
|Height||in centimeters: 170 cm|
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’ 8”
|Weight(approx)||in kilograms: 85 kg|
in pounds: 187 lbs
|Chest : 38 Inches|
Waist : 32 Inches
Biceps : 12 Inches
- Home Address – Islamabad Pakistan.
- Phone Number – +929170039508
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – Hamid Mir
- Instagram – @hamihmirPak
- Twitter – @HamidMirPak
- Wikipedia – Hamid Mir
- Website – www.geo.tv
- Hilal-e-Imtiaz – 14 August 2012.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – 2010.
- The People’s choice Award – 2012.
- “Friends of Liberation War Honour” Award – 13 April 2013.
Hamid Mir was born on 23 July 1966 in the city of living hearts, Lahore, Pakistan. He did his early education from Government Central Model School, Lahor. For Intermediate education, got admission in Government College with Science.
And did B.A from Government College. For further education, joined Panjab University and got a degree in Mass Communication from there. Hamid Mir was very fond of cricket in his childhood. So used to play cricket in the streets of Lahore and he wanted to become a cricketer.
His grandfather was from Siyalkot. His father was a columnist for a Daily Jung newspaper. In the year 1947, he lost his family members in the partition of India Pakistan. The brothers were murdered in front of their eyes. Hamid Mir had three brothers. His wife works as an anchor in a private TV channel. Hamid has two children. His entire family lives in Islamabad.
Hamid Mir is called the columnist of journalism of Pakistan. He does journalism fearlessly.
- In the year 1987, his father was poisoned to death. After the death of his father, he was very sad. So he joined the media. For the first time he got work as a sub editor and reporter in Daily Jung.
- He first gained popularity when an article was written about the toppling of the then government, so he was caught and imprisoned. Information was sought from him about the source of this article.
- In the year 1994, Hamid Mir exposed a big scandal for his country, also known as the submarine scandal. Asif Ali Zardari and Navy soldiers were also involved in this scandal. After publishing the article about it, he was fired from his job.
- Seeing his ability in the year 1996, he was made the editor of Daily Jung Pakistan Islamabad, when he got this job, was he also the youngest editor of Pakistan?
- In the year 1997, the then government wrote an article on the corruption of Nawaz Sharif, so once again he was fired from his job.
- Hamid Mir interviewed Osama bin Laden, the world’s biggest terrorist. The first was done in 1996, the second in 1998 and the third and last in 2001.
- In the year 2002, licenses of private TV channels were being issued in Pakistan. At the same time, Gio TV also got its license issued and Hamid hosted the show Capital Talk, in which great people were interviewed. Earlier such shows did not happen in Pakistan. It was only PTV so it got a lot of popularity.
- Along with being a popular journalist of Pakistan, America also declared Hamid Mir as the most famous journalist of Pakistan. Hamid is said to be the backbone of Pakistan’s media.
Major Facts Of Hamid Mir
- Does Hamid Mir drink alcohol – No
- Does Hamid Mir smoke – No
Note – I Hope you have received all/some the information related to Hamid Mir Biography. Please share this post, and comment.