Deepika Das, the charismatic Indian television actress and model, has graced screens with her talent, beauty, and versatility. Known for her captivating performances and striking presence, she has become a household name in the world of Indian entertainment.
With a career that has spanned diverse roles in popular TV serials, Deepika has won the hearts of audiences across the nation. This article offers an insightful exploration of her journey, from her early aspirations to her rise in the television industry, shedding light on the indomitable spirit and dedication that have made her a celebrated figure in Indian showbiz.
Who is Deepika Das ?
Deepika Das is an Indian Television actress and model. She mainly works in south Indian films and television industry. Deepika Das made her debut in the television serial “Naagini”-2016, in which she appeared as the wishful serpent. She got an opportunity to act in the film “Dream Girl” in 2017 due to her excellent performance in the TV serial.
Deepika das was born on (23 February 1993) in a moderate Hindu family in Hassan, Karnataka, India. His father’s name is Kishor Das and mother;s name is Padma Latha. She has a brother named Dilip Das who is an actor by profession. Talk about their relationship, they have a boyfriend named Deekshith Shetty. Both of them work in TV serials.
Deepika Das Biography / Wiki
|Profession||Model & Actress|
|Real Name||Deepika Das|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1993|
|Age||30 Year, as of February 2023|
|Home Town||Hassan, Karnataka, India.|
|School||Jain International Residential School, Karnataka.|
|College / University||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Karnataka.|
|Net Worth||$4-5 Million|
|Salary||INR 4-5 Lakh / Month|
|Debut||TV Debut : Kannada Serial Naagini (2016)|
|Famous For||Being Bigg Boss (Kannada) TV Serial : Naagini (2016)|
Deepika Das Boyfriend, Husband, Family & More
|Boyfriend / Affair||Deekshith Shetty|
|Parents||Father Name – Kishor Das
Mother Name – Padma Latha
|Sibling||Brother Name – Dilip Das
Cousins Brother – Yash
Sister Name – Update Soon
Does Deepika Das have a relationship with Tollywood film actor Deekshith Shetty. He also worked with Deepika in the Naagini TV serial, So it remains a rumor. She currently has no boyfriend. She is single.
Deepika Das Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters: 170 cm
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms: 56 kg
in pounds: 124 lbs
|Figure measurements||34-24-34 inches|
- Home Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Phone Number – 8936463637
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Facebook – @iamdeepikadas
- Instagram – @deepika__das
- Twitter –@DEEPIKADASRAJ
- 2013 – Mr. Manmadha
- 2014 – Rangan Style
- 2014 – Doodh Saagar
- 2014 – Ee Manase
- 2016 – Kanji Pinji
- 2017 – Dream Girl
- 2013-2018 – Bigg Boss Kannada
- 2016 – ….. – Naagini
Deepika Das Life Story & Career
Deepika Das was born on 23 February 1993 in a Hindu family in Hassan, Karnataka, India. His father’s name is Kishor Das and mother’s name is Padma Latha. his brother Dilip Das is also an actor. Deepika received her early education from the Jain International Residential School Karnataka, and for higher education , she enrolled himself in the National Institute of Fashion Technology Karnataka, and got his bachelor’s degree in fashion Communication from there.
Deepika had an interest in television since childhood. That’s why she was seen in the serial watch Telugu films. Since then, she decided to become an actor in mind. So while teaching her graduation, she auditioned to work in south Indian TV serials.
Deepika Das did not have to work hard to get into the film industry due to her talent since childhood. So in 2016, she was selected for the Naagini serial in which she played the character of Desiredhari Naagin. In this role, she appeared to be an excellent actress.
From here, she took a new turn in his life. And she gained fame. So, she got a chance to work in the film “Dream Girl” in 2017. After the film became a hit, she got a new identity in the Kannada and Telugu film industry.
Major Facts Of Deepika Das
- Deepika Das use to alcohol – No
- Deepika Das smokes – No
- Known for her roles in Kannada and Telugu films, Deepika Das is a famous Indian actress and model.
- She considered careers in medicine and engineering when she was a young adult.
- When Deepika was little, she participated in several sports.
- She mentioned cricket as a way she and her father could spend time together as children in an interview.
- In high school, she led the kabaddi squad as captain.
- She competed in the shotput for my school from seventh to tenth grade.
- Season 7 of Bigg Boss Kannada premiered in 2019, and she competed in it and ultimately won.
- In 2020, she transitioned to entrepreneur and launched her namesake clothing line.
- In 2021, she warned her followers on Twitter and Instagram that imposters posing as fans should not ask her personal questions.
- In 2022, she competed in “Dance Karnataka Dance: Family War Season 1” and came out on top.
- As 2016 progressed, she became increasingly well-known thanks to the show Naagini.
- She claimed in an interview that she initially said no to the part but ultimately decided to accept it.
- Interestingly, she is Yash, a KGF actor’s maternal cousin.
- She has a significant crush on Vicky Kaushal, a Bollywood star.
My conviction is unwavering that you’ve received information about specific facets of ‘Deepika Das’ Biography. I implore you to disseminate this post and share your opinions in the comment section. Furthermore, please continue to connect with our website, Biography VIP, for future updates.