In the dazzling landscape of Hollywood, few stars exude the same magnetic allure and undeniable talent as Zoë Kravitz. Born into a legacy of rock ‘n’ roll and cinematic royalty, she has carved her own distinctive path in the entertainment world.
This article embarks on a captivating journey through the life and career of Zoë Kravitz, a multi-talented artist whose acting prowess, musical talents, and unique fashion sense have made her a cultural icon.
From her early beginnings to her rise as a celebrated actress and style maven, join us as we explore the extraordinary journey of a woman who continues to redefine the standards of Hollywood stardom.
Who is Zoë Kravitz?
Zoë Kravitz is a professional American actress, model, and singer. She made his acting debut in 2007 with the romantic comedy film No Reservation and was prominently recognized for portraying Angel Salvadore in the superhero film X-Men First Class (2011).
So she got Teen Choice Awards and Screen Awards in his name. In 2022, she will star as Selina Kyle/Catwoman in Matt Reeves’s DC film The Batman (2022).
Zoë Kravitz was born on 1 December 1988 in Los Angeles, California, United States. His father’s name is Lenny Kravitz who is a singer and his mother’s name is Lisa Bonet who is an actress. She has a younger half-sister Lola Iolani Momoa and a half-brother is Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. Continue reading to know more about Kravitz.
Zoë Kravitz Biography
|Profession /Occupation||Actress, Model & Singer|
|Real Name||Zoë Isabella Kravitz|
|Date Of Birth||December 1, 1988|
|Age||33 years, as of 2022|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|School||Miami Country Day School.|
|College / University||Purchase College|
|Zodiac Sign / Horoscope||Sagittarius|
|Debut||Film: “No Reservation” in 2007.|
Zoë Kravitz Net Worth
Zoë Kravitz has a $10 million Net Worth in 2022. Their net worth is assessed by adding the money collected with them and all the expensive items. Kravitz’s main source of income is from film acting. She also earns good money as a model but talking about her salary, her salary has not been fixed every year.
|Net Worth||US$10 Million|
Zoë Kravitz Boyfriend, Husband, Family & More
Zoë Kravitz and Channing Tatum have denied dating rumors in the past, but they are once again in the limelight.
Both were seen jokingly together in the East Village on Wednesday, 19 August 2021. Both of them were also seen going on a ride. At that time she was caught on camera.
A few days after Kravitz divorced her husband Carl Gulusman in January, there were rumors that Channing Tatum and Kravitz were dating each other. She had denied this rumor.
Kravitz and Tatum met on the sets of “Pussy Iceland”, a thriller film in which she was making her directorial debut. Kravitz and Glusman met for the first time in the year 2016. After being in a relationship for 3 years, the two got married in June 2019 at the actress’ father’s house in Paris.
Celebrated their first wedding anniversary over the summer and shared the two on social media. After 18 months of marriage filed for divorce.
|Boyfriend /Affair||Karl Glusman.
|Husband / Spouse||Karl Glusman|
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – None
|Parents||Father –Lenny Kravitz.
Mother –Lisa Bonet.
|Sibling||Brother –NWMN Momoa.
Sisters –Lola Lolani Momoa.
Zoë Kravitz Physical Stats & More
The physical height of Zoë Kravitz is 157 centimeters or 5 feet 2 inches. Her bodyweight is 58 kg or 128 lbs. Her eye color is brown and his hair color is black. Her body measurement is 34:28:32. She is a very beautiful model.
|Height||in centimeters: 157
in meters: 1.57 m
in feet inches: 5’ 2”
|Weight||in kilograms: 58 kg
in pounds: 128 lbs
|34 – 28 – 32 Inches|
Zoë Kravitz Life Story & Career
Zoë Kravitz was born in Venis Los Angeles, California, United States, to actress Lisa Bonet and musician Lenny Kravitz. His parents are African American and Kravitz belongs to Judaism. His parents got married in 1987.
Kravitz was born after 1 year of marriage, but her parents separated after living together for 6 years. Then she was 5 years old. She started living with her mother and after the age of 11, she started living with her father.
She began his education at Miami Country Day School and received his undergraduate education from Rudolf Steiner School in Manhattan. She began studying at the acting conservatory at the State University of Purchase in New York City, and a year later left college and moved to Brooklyn New York to work in films. From there he started his acting career and modeling.
- Home Address – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Phone Number – Not Allow
- Email ID – Update Soon
Major Facts Of Zoë Kravitz
- Zoe Kravitz is Jewish, which is an interesting fact about her.
- Lenny Kravitz, her father, is African American and Jewish, and Lisa Bonet, her mother, is African American and Jewish from Russia.
- Zoe Kravitz has half-siblings who are Jason Momoa’s children.
- Her father, Momoa, was married to her mother, Lisa Bonet.
- They have a daughter named Lola and a boy named Nakoa-Wolf.
- Zoe Kravitz and Jason Momoa have grown close over the years, to the point where Kravitz has called him her “papa bear” on social media.
- Even though Kravitz grew up in a family of musicians and actors, she started her job when she was 19.
- She initially wanted to be a singer, but a small part in the 2007 romantic comedy No Reservations changed her mind.
- Zoe Kravitz is not only a good actress, but she is also a skilled musician.
- She has been in two bands, and both of them show off her unique way of singing and her musical skills.
- During her career, Kravitz has done many things in the music business, such as starring in music videos.
- I Know, Jay-Z’s hit song from 2008, was one of her first music videos.
- Kravitz was married to actor Karl Glusman for two years.
- The first meeting was in 2016, and the engagement was in February 2018.
- They married in a private ceremony in June of the same year at Kravitz’s father’s eight-bedroom, 18th-century Paris house.
You may have already been acquainted with details of Zoë Kravitz’s life journey. Kindly think about sharing this post and expressing your thoughts in the comments section. Additionally, stay connected with our website, Biography VIP, for upcoming updates.