Yugendran Vasudevan, a prominent contestant in the seventh season of Bigg Boss Tamil, made a significant impact on the reality show with his captivating and multifaceted personality. Hailing from a background deeply rooted in the entertainment industry, Yugendran brought a wealth of experiences, charm, and charisma to the Bigg Boss house.
His journey within the show was marked by memorable moments, dynamic interactions with fellow contestants, and a strong presence that resonated with the vast audience. This article delves into Yugendran Vasudevan’s background, his standout moments on the show, and the lasting impression he made during his eventful stint on Bigg Boss Tamil Season 7.
Join us as we explore the engaging narrative of this talented contestant’s journey.
Who is Yugendran Vasudevan?
Yugendran Vasudevan is a well-known and accomplished individual from South India. As a professional and multitalented performer and entertainer, he can act, sing, direct music, and produce shows. Who has also sung hundreds of songs in the Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam languages?
Born on December 20, 1976, Yugebdran Vasudevan is the son of Malaysia’s famous and multitalented singer Vasudevan. He occasionally fills in as a host and music director for professional media outlets. A performer and musician with deep roots in the South Indian city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
As an artist, Yugendran has showcased his talents throughout South India, but it is in Kollywood, the home of Tamil cinema, that his work has been most prominently exhibited. He is still deeply dedicated to entertainment creation and has expanded his reach to Malaysia, Singapore, and New Zealand.
Yugendran Vasudevan Biography
|Real Name||Yugendran Vasudevan|
|Nickname||Malaysia Vasudevan’s Son Yugendran Vasudevan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Music director, TV programme host|
|Date of Birth||20 December 1976|
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be updated|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Yugendran Vasudevan Family, Parents, Wife, Kids
|Sisters||Pavithra and Prashanthini|
|Children||Visashan Naarayan, Kishan Kutty Naarayan, and Darshan Naarayan Nair|
Yugendran Vasudevan Career Life
Music by Yugendran:
At the age of 10, Yugendran began his career as a professional Mridangamist, performing his first solo performance. Dr. Balamurali Krishna’s mridangam arangetram featured a performance on the viola by Illaiyaraja. His initial successful song was “Senthoora poove” from the film Uzhavan Magan, in which he sang the vocal tune of the shepherd boy.
His father, Malaysia Vasudevan, is a famous performer in India and the surrounding nations, and he often appears on stage with him later. Until he was 14 years old, he sang the female part of his father’s concert duets while standing on the podium.
His voice-breaking was a developmental milestone, but he kept performing solo all over the world, including in Switzerland, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States, far before he became a professional backup singer.
Yugendran’s debut as a playback vocalist is credited as the song “Pollachi Santhayile” from the film Rojavanam.
The song “Parthein Parthein” from the movie Parthen Rasithen became his second big hit. Baradwaj has primarily worked with other musicians; hence, most of his songs have been played and given in ensembles.
He has sung to the music of Ilaiyaraaja, A. R. Rahman (who won an Oscar for his work), and the ancestors of Indian pop—Yuvan Shankar Raja, Sri Kanth Deva, Deva, Sirpy, and Adidtyan—among others.
Yugendran is still active as a singer; his most recent chart-topping song was used in the Venkat Prabhu–directed film Goa. He composes music, as well.
The film Nenjathai Killaathe, starring Veeramum Eeramum, Balam, and actor Vikranth, featured music and songs he produced and composed. His most recent film, Nellai Santhippu, premiered in 2012 and is still shown in theatres.
Yungendran as an Actor:
Mouname was supposed to be Yugendran Vasudevan’s acting debut in 1998. However, the film was ultimately scrapped. Actor Yugendran Vasudevan Nair debuted in the movie Poovellam Un Vasam, starring alongside Ajith Kumar and Jyothika. Later, he appeared in other films with Actor Vijay.
Yuddham Sei, directed by Mysskin in 2011, is his most recent feature. He portrayed the lead role in the movies Kaiyodu Kai, Ulla Kadathal, and Pachai Nirame. He has starred in TV shows and hit soap operas, including Idhayam, Kolangal, Megala, and Savithree. He has acted in TV shows in countries like Singapore and Malaysia.
Yugendran as a TV Host:
Even though Yugendran Vasudevan is best known as an actor and music director, he got his start in the hosting business by presenting and anchoring several musical entertainment shows on Jaya TV long before he moved on to Sun TV and Vijay TV.
Later on, he hosted a variety of competitions and sporting exhibitions for couples in addition to reality TV shows, including Jaya TV’s Treasure Hunt. He planned an 8-hour internet concert featuring the best musicians and vocalists to celebrate his father, Malaysia Vasudevan’s, 75th birthday.
Yugendran Vasudevan Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 175 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
Yugendran Vasudevan Social Media Accounts
Uncommon Facts About Yugendran Vasudevan
- Yugendran is a multitalented Indian Singaporean who has sung in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam and has directed music videos. He was a competitor on the 7th season of the Tamil reality TV show Bigg Boss, which aired in 2023 on Star Vijay and Disney+ Hotstar.
- Yugendran’s father was the Tamil playback singer and actor Malaysia Vasudevan, who was of Malaysian descent.
- He initially performed as a solo artist when he was barely 10 years old, and his speciality is the Mridangam.
- He started to perform alongside his father at stage concerts both in India and overseas. He sang the feminine parts in his father’s duets until he was 14. Before he became well-known as a playback singer, he sang as a soloist in nations including Switzerland, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States when his voice underwent a transformation.
- He was supposed to make his acting debut in the 1998 Tamil film Mouname, directed by Raja Kantheeban, but the film never went into production.
- Hayma Malini, his wife, and he first met at the launch of Sri Lanka’s first Tamil radio station, ‘Swarna Oli,’ in 1999, where he played.
- In addition to Sun TV’s ‘Kolangal’ (2003), ‘Megala’ (2007), and ‘Idhayam’ (2009), he has acted in a wide variety of other Tamil television productions. In addition, he has been in numerous television dramas in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Yugendran started the hosting industry by presiding over musical variety shows on Jaya TV. In the future, he hosted musical variety shows on Sun TV and VJ TV. He has also hosted a couples contest and reality shows, including Jaya TV’s “Treasure Hunt.”
- In the 2005 Tamil action film “Thirupaachi,” he portrayed the character of Inspector Veluchamy.
- He’s been in a slew of Tamil flicks, such ‘Amirtham’ (2006), ‘Mudhal Kanave’ (2007), ‘Newtonin Moondram Vidhi’ (2009), and ‘Vizha’ (2013).
- His first film role was in 2012’s “Kathalaanain,” filmed in Singapore.
- The songs “Kalayanamthan Katti” from the 2003 film “Saamy,” “Sudumvarai Neruppu” from the 2004 film “Jananam,” and “Adida! Nayaandiya” from the 2010 film “Goa” all feature his voice.
- The Tamil films Veeramum Eeramum (2007), Nenjathai Killadhe (2008), and Nellai Santhippu (2011) all feature his work as music director.
- In India, Yugendran founded Rambutan Productions, while in Singapore, he founded Rambutan Media Works. His company’s television programs have been shown in India, Singapore, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka.
- His wife, Hayma Malini, and he run the business together. The Singaporean series “Endrendrum Punnagai,” “Sollathaan Ninaikirain,” and “Vidumurai Vasantham” were all produced by him under the Rambutan Media Works banner.
- He is an occasional drinker.
It is my strong belief that you possess information regarding Yugendran Vasudevan. I implore you to distribute this article, share your thoughts, and stay a loyal visitor to our website, Biography VIP, for forthcoming updates.