Ira Khan, the daughter of Bollywood megastar Aamir Khan, has been making waves in the entertainment world for reasons beyond her illustrious lineage. Beyond the glitz and glamour, Ira has carved her own niche as a filmmaker and social media influencer.
In this article, we delve into the life of Ira Khan, exploring her journey, aspirations, and the distinctive identity she is forging in the industry.
From her creative pursuits to her candid expressions on various platforms, join us as we unravel the layers of Ira Khan’s personality and discover the woman behind the famous surname, poised to make her mark in the world of cinema and beyond.
Who is Ira Khan?
Aamir Khan’s daughter, Ira Khan, is also an actress. She just married Nupur Shikhare, a famous fitness trainer who has been her partner for a long time. In addition to their wedding in Mumbai, the pair is said to have had more celebrations in Udaipur.
Nupur Shikhare got much attention when he jogged 8 km to the wedding venue in gym clothes. He said he had a particular emotional link to the route. The couple is planning a fancy party in Mumbai, and famous people from Bollywood will likely appear.
Ira Khan Biography
|Being Aamir Khan’s daughter
|Date of Birth
|May 8, 1998
|Age (In 2023)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|• B.D. Somani International School, Mumbai, India (2014-2016)
• University College Utrecht, Netherlands (2016)
|• A two-year IB Diploma at B.D. Somani International School, Mumbai, India
• A bachelor’s degree at University College Utrecht, Netherlands (dropout)
Ira Khan Physical Stats
|in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Black (with red highlights)
Ira Khan Family, Relationships & More
|• Mishaal Kirpalani (music composer) (Until 2020)
• Nupur Shikhare (2020-2022) (celebrity fitness trainer)
|18 November 2022
|3 January 2024
Note: Ira and Nupur celebrated their wedding with a four-day event at the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur from 7 January 2024 to 10 January 2024.
|Nupur Shikhare (celebrity fitness trainer)
|Father– Aamir Khan (actor)
Mother– Reena Dutta (actress-turned-film producer)
|Brother– Junaid Khan (actor)
|Stepmother– Kiran Rao (film producer, screenwriter, and director)
Half-brother– Azad Rao Khan (from Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s marriage)
Ira Khan’s Career Journey
Ira Khan is an Indian director of movies and plays, a mental health supporter, and a social activist. Even though she is the daughter of Bollywood star Aamir Khan, she decided not to become an actress and instead became a social activist. Her first job as a director was when she put on her version of Euripides’ Hazel Keech, and her brother Junaid was in the play.
There is a support group for people with mental health issues that she runs. She has been open about how hard it is for her to deal with depression and other mental health problems. Nupur Shikhare, Ira Khan’s longtime boyfriend and a famous fitness teacher, married her on January 3, 2024.
There are claims that Ira Khan’s wealth is around Rs 40.9 million, which is about Rs 50 million. Nupur Shikre, Ira Khan’s spouse, is said to have assets worth up to Rs 82 million, which is about Rs 80.2 million. Ira Khan became a tattoo artist in October 2020 and said she could see it as an “alternate career.”
Ira Khan Hobbies & Favorite Things
|Actor: Ranveer Singh.
Actress: Sara Ali Khan.
|Dream Holiday Destination
|Love to do
|Listening Music & Shopping.
|Pasta, Orange Juice & Ice Cream.
Ira Khan’s Net Worth in 2024
Ira Khan, the daughter of Bollywood actor Aamir Khan, has an estimated net worth of around Rs 4.9 crore, as per reports of Financial Express. She is set to inherit a portion of Aamir Khan’s substantial wealth, estimated at Rs 1862 crore, alongside her brothers Junaid Khan and Azad Rao Khan.
On the other hand, Nupur Shikhare, a celebrity fitness trainer, has an estimated net worth of approximately Rs 8.2 crore. Together, their combined net worth stands at an impressive Rs 13.1 crore.
Ira Khan Social Media Details
|instagram.com/khan.ira (633k followers)
Some Unknown Facts About Ira khan
- Ira Khan is an Indian filmmaker and theatre director.
- Many people know her as the daughter of Bollywood star Aamir Khan and his first wife, Reena Dutta.
- When Ira was 6, she was told she had tuberculosis.
- After she split up with Aamir in December 2002, Reena took care of her kids, Ira and Junaid.
- As is typical for kids of famous people, Ira said she wanted to work behind the camera instead of becoming an actress like her parents. After finishing school, Ira looked for an internship in the production area at Equinox Films Pvt Ltd.
- She was an independent assistant director in April 2017 and did several ads.
- Her first job as a theatre director was in July 2019, when she oversaw a production of Euripides’ Medea, an old Greek tragedy.
- Sunil Khan, Aamir Khan’s son, and Hazel Keech, an actress, played the lead roles in the show.
- People on the internet asked Ira Khan, “Are you dating someone?” in an “Ask Me Anything” section on Instagram in the middle of 2019. This made news. Ira shared a picture of herself with Mishaal in answer to the question.
- She began working as an assistant director at the film and TV company Tiger Baby in February 2020 and did so for three months. During the COVID-19 lockdown, she began dating Nupur Shikhare, a famous fitness teacher who used to work with Sushmita Sen, who was Miss Universe.
We want to tell you everything about ‘Ira khan‘ in this text. These details will help you know more about the person. If you find any errors, let us know your thoughts. We’re excited to hear from you. Stay in touch with Biography VIP for future updates.