Ankita Lokhande, the talented actress renowned for her captivating performances in the world of Indian television and cinema, has now embarked on an exciting new journey as a contestant on Bigg Boss 17.
With a string of successful TV shows and a promising film career, Ankita is a household name in India. Her fans eagerly await her appearance on the reality TV show, where she will showcase a different facet of her personality.
In this article, we delve into the life and career of Ankita Lokhande, explore her motivations for joining Bigg Boss, and analyze the impact she is likely to have on the show’s dynamics and drama.
Who is Ankitha Lokhande?
Ankita Lokhande Jain was born into a Marathi family in Indore, India, on December 19, 1984. Her parents are the banker, Shashikant Phadnis, and the educator, Vandana Phadnis. She relocated to Mumbai in 2005 to pursue an acting career that flourished following her university graduation.
Her television debut was on Pavitra Rishta, an award-winning daily program produced by Balaji Telefilms and broadcast on Zed TV. Subsequently, she has appeared in an extensive array of television programs. She ultimately resolved to leave the television industry in 2018 to pursue a film career.
Ankita Lokhande and Vikki Jain in Bigg Boss 17
The show will show the real Ankita Lokhande and Vikki Jain, an actor married to a businessman. People in the business have called them “one of the perfect couples,” they’re likely to talk about their relationship and past.
While Ankita was dating Vikki, she broke up with the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput and has been dealing with trolls ever since.
Ankita Lokhande Biography
|Real Name||Tanuja Lokhande|
|Famous Role||‘Archana Manav Deshmukh’ in the TV serial, “Pavitra Rishta”|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||She did her schooling from Indore.|
|College/University||She did her graduation from Indore.|
Ankita Lokhande Husband
|Husband / Affairs(Boyfriend)||Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)- Ex-boyfriend
Vicky Jain (Businessman)
Ankita Lokhande Net Worth
|Net worth||$ 3Million (approx, as in 2023)|
Ankita Lokhande Family
|Parents||Father– Shashikant Lokhande (Banker)
Mother– Vandana Pandis Lokhande (Teacher)
|Siblings||Sister– Jyoti Lokhande
Brother– Sooraj Lokhande
Ankita Lokhande Career
Ankita had a hard time in Mumbai in 2006 when she joined the reality talent show “Idea Zed Cinestars.” Her dancing skills made her stand out on the show. In her first TV show, Pavitra Rishta, on Zee TV, she played Archana Deshmukh with the late Sushant Singh Rajput. With this show, she became well-known in India.
Ankita won a spot on season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2011 and appeared on Comedy Circus that same year. Kangana Ranaut directed her first Bollywood movie, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. She was also in Baaghi 3, which starred Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor.
Ankita received many awards for her performance in the TV show Pavitra Rishta. Some of these are as follows;
- She received the third Boroplus Gold Award in 2010 for debuting in the lead role.
- The Indian Television Academy Award for GR8 Face of the Year was given in the year 2010.
- Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role was given to her in the year 2011.
- The Star Guide Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series was also given to her in the same year.
- In the year 2012, the Indian Telly Award for Television Personality of the Year was given to her.
- In the same year, Ankita also received the 5th Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role.
- In the year 2014, Ankita was also given the Star Guide Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series.
- In the year 2020, she was awarded the Dada Saheb Phalke Icon award for being the ‘Best Actress of the year’.
Ankita Lokhande Favourite Things
|Favourite Actor||Paul Walker, Amir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken, Dal Fry, Bhindi|
|Favourite Restaurant||Urban Tadka, Mumbai|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Laddakh|
Ankita Lokhande Physical Stats
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 165 cm
meters– 1.65 m
feet inches– 5 feet 5 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 Kg|
Social Media Details
Interesting Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- Lokhande is one of the best-paid actors on Indian TV.
- She played badminton at the state level when she was in college.
- It was offered to Ankita Lokhande to play the female lead in Rumi Jaffrey’s Chehre after Kriti Kharbanda dropped out of the project.
- She reportedly turned down the role in the movie Padmaavat because she didn’t think she was ready for her first movie role.
- It was said that Ankita Lokhande and Sanjay Dutt had been cast together in Girish Malik’s new movie Torbaaz. Later, Malik claimed that this was true.
- A report in DNA says, “The apartment in Bandra that Sushant and Ankita lived in is hers.” She requested that he leave. Sushant had no choice but to do it. He moved a long way from Ankita’s circle to Juhu. Today in India
- Ankita and Sushant Singh Rajput were together for six years.
- She was a guest on Bigg Boss to cheer on Rashmi Desai.
I hold a firm conviction that you are well-acquainted with particular aspects of ‘Ankita Lokhande’ Biography. I strongly recommend sharing this post and providing your insights in the comments. Furthermore, I kindly request you to remain connected with our website, Biography VIP, for forthcoming updates.