Isabel Santos is an artist and painter from the Philippines who makes fun, bright art. John Lloyd Cruz, one of the best-known and most-loved stars in the Philippines, is her boyfriend. You might not know these things about Isabel Santos. Read on to find more information about the artist.
Isabel Santos Biography
He was born in Manila, Philippines, on June 11, 1990. Soler Santos and Mona Santos, both famous artists, raised her as their only child. Late Malang Santos was her grandpa. He was a renowned cartoonist and painter who inspired many Filipino artists. Carina Reyes Santos is her younger sister, and she is also an artist.
It was full of art and imagination where Isabel grew up. Like many kids her age, she became interested in drawing and painting when she saw her family’s art collection. She went to Assumption College San Lorenzo for high school after attending Marikina Catholic School for grade school.
Then, she went to Ateneo de Manila University and, by accident, chose to study European Studies her first year there. She changed her mind later and decided to become an artist instead, but she still finished her course and graduated in 2013.
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1990|
|Place of Birth||Manila, Philippines|
|Age||33 years old (as of 2023)|
|Height||5’4″ (163 cm)|
|Profession||Artist and Illustrator|
Isabel Santos Career
Isabel worked hard to improve her skills and show her work to the public after college. Three years later, in 2013, she had her first group show where her drawings on paper hung. Painting, silk-screening, hand-dying, and computer art are just some of the art forms she has tried since then.
She has also shown her work at Art Fair Philippines, Tokyo, Art Stage Singapore, Art Basel Hong Kong, and the New York Art Book Fair, among others. She has lived in New York, France, and Germany as well.
Isabel has also worked with several brands and groups to make art for different reasons. Aside from making murals and t-shirts for Bench Philippines, Anvil Publishing gave her the job of designing book covers and signs for Amnesty International Philippines.
There are also children’s books that she has drawn, like Ang Batang Ayaw Maligo by Luis Gatmaitan and Ang Mga Lambing ni Lolo Ding by Michael Coroza.
Isabel’s art has won several awards and praise. Forbes Magazine named her one of the 30 Under 30 Asia in 2017. Also, in 2018, she was on CNN Philippines’ Leading Women show. She was also in Manuel Duldulao’s book 100 Filipino Artists.
Isabel Santos Boyfriend, Family & More
Her parents Soler and Mona Santos are artists and owners of West Gallery in Quezon City. The Filipino actor, model, and sometimes TV host John Lloyd Cruz is dating Isabel Santos right now. People in the Philippines think he is one of the best and most famous actors.
He has been in many movies that have done well at the box office and with critics. Some examples are One More Chance, A Second Chance, Honor Thy Father, and The Woman Who Left.
They met when John Lloyd took a break from show business to work in the arts. He looked at Isabel’s work when he went to her family’s store. They began to talk and became friends over time. Later, they started to like each other romantically, and in October 2023, they made it official that they were dating.
After being with actress Ellen Adarna for a while, John Lloyd had a son called Elias Modesto Cruz. Isabel gets along well with Elias and often goes camping with them and does other things with them.
In the Philippine entertainment business, John Lloyd Cruz is one of the most well-known and respected actors. Often teamed with actress Bea Alonzo, he has been in many hit movies and TV shows.
Two FAMAS Awards and two Gawad Urian Awards are just a few of the awards he has won for performing. In 2016, he was the first Filipino and Southeast Asian star to win the Star Asia Award at the New York Asian Film Festival.
|Boyfriend||John Lloyd Cruz|
|Parents||Soler Santos (father)
Mona Santos (mother)
|Family Members||Carina Reyes Santos (sister)
Malang Santos (grandfather)
Isabel Santos Physical Appearance
Santos’s official height isn’t known, but pictures of her with John Lloyd Cruz, who is 5’10” (178 cm) tall, give us a good idea of how tall she is: 5’4″ (163 cm). The World Health Organization says that the normal height of Filipino women is 5’5″ (165 cm). This is shorter than that.
It’s also not known what Santos weighs, but based on how she looks, she has a slim and fit body. The Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator says she may weigh about 110 pounds (50 kg), which is a good weight for someone her height and age.
We don’t know Isabel Santos’s exact body measurements, but she has a good-looking body with curves in the right places. She might have an 86-inch (34-inch) bust, a 61-inch (24-inch) waist, and a 35-inch (89-inch) hip. It looks like her bra size is 32B (US) or 70B (EU), and her dress size is 4 (US) or 36 (EU).
|Estimated Height (in comparison with John Lloyd Cruz)||Approximately 5’4″ (163 cm)|
|Average Height for Filipino Women (per World Health Organization)||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Estimated Weight (based on appearance and BMI)||Approximately 110 pounds (50 kg)|
|Body Measurements||Exact measurements not available|
|Estimated Bust Size||Approximately 86-inch (34-inch) bust|
|Estimated Waist Size||Approximately 61-inch (24-inch) waist|
|Estimated Hip Size||Approximately 35-inch (89-inch) hip|
|Estimated Bra Size (US/EU)||32B (US) or 70B (EU)|
|Estimated Dress Size (US/EU)||4 (US) or 36 (EU)|
Isabel Santos Social Media Presence
Unknown Facts About Isabel Santos
- Isabel Santos did not major in the arts in college.Still, her family background did make it harder for her to become a real artist. When trying to get into college, she got sick of people always seeing her as her grandfather’s heritage. She chose to study European Studies at the Ateneo de Manila University by accident. Ultimately, she knew that making art was her true calling, but she still finished her course and graduated in 2013.
- Isabel Santos has tried making art in several different ways. Isabel quickly changed gears after college and worked on her craft however she could. The year she graduated from high school was also the year of her first group show. The first piece she showed was a pen and paper drawing. Isabel has tried painting, silk-screening, hand-dying, and digital work since then.
- At least six times, Isabel Santos has been to Art Fair Philippines. The upcoming prodigy didn’t waste time preparing her work to show off after college. The first thing she did was show her work at Art Fair Philippines. From 2014 to 2019, she was a monthly featured artist.
- Isabel Santos’s work is now widely known around the world. There have been residencies for Isabel in New York, France, and Germany. This has helped her reach a bigger audience around the world.
- Isabel Santos, indeed, loves makeup. Another form of art that interests the 31-year-old is putting makeup on your face with a brush. Her love of makeup helped her artwork because it taught her how to paint faces better.
I hold a robust belief that you are acquainted with Isabel Santos’ life story. I urge you to share this post, offer your insights in the comments, and keep returning to our website, Biography VIP, for upcoming updates.